Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan

Anger consumes me. Pure, raw anger. The stuff nightmares and really poor decision making are made of. I am in such a no-win situation that the best solution seems to be to just move on. Sometimes the smartest move is to know when to move on. ADMO. I am heartbreakingly disappointed that my opinion matters so little, that I am respected so little, that I would be discounted and tossed aside like a preemptory challenged juror. There. How's that for timely eloquence. 

I feel like a man who is falsely accused of being a bad father but the system is so skewed in favor of the mother that no matter what I do, no matter what I say, no matter how logical, true and right my argument is, it doesn't matter. I spent 2 days in a court room listening to a judge ask, "Can you be neutral, fair and impartial?" What's the point when no one else is playing by the rules.

I thought I was going to be a part of building something special. I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan because I don't know if this is something I can recover from. Betrayal is a bitter pill to swallow; it's even harder when someone is shoving it down your throat and choking you with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment