Popular Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fight Club

I've never been in a fight. I mean a real, knuckle in the face, bloody nose, break your hand kind of fight. I used to wonder what it would feel like to take a punch, to give a punch. Part of me hopes I never find out but part of me is interested in knowing what that sensation feels like. Besides the obvious pain, is it a rush a la Fight Club?

What's it like to die leaning on a rock on the moon like Tommy Lee Jones did in Space Cowboys. Is it peaceful? Overwhelming? Lonely? Would I just sit there and stare at the earth like he did or would I go bouncing around the moon until I ran out of oxygen and suffocated?



These are the idiotic things that run thru my head when I'm listening to someone talk but really not hearing what they're saying. Or when I'm blow drying my hair. Or when I'm out walking my dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment