Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You Don't Know What Love Is

Tuesday was uneventful until my pal Rodney said he'd meet me for a drink. We sensed I had lots of personal stuff to talk about so we met at Ri Ra at Mandalay Place. 

Ended up being a great nothing extraordinary but a great night. Rodney is a great listener and I like that he comes to me for advice too. There's so much I'd like to write but I respect him and myself to just say we both had a lot to share. I realized after talking with him that if he could say something he's say, "You Don't Know What Love Is." He's prob right. But I'm gonna keep on searching until I find him!

I walked away from that night feeling stronger, more self-assured in my choices and more confident... and isn't that what friends are for? To help remind you that those qualities are within you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment