Popular Posts

Monday, May 23, 2011

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life

So starts UFC week. I'm not a fan of the sport but the crew is pretty cool. And I get to have dinner with one of my favorite people on earth Burt Watson. I'm bringing Counselor with me so it should be interesting. 

Tonight I had a surprise drink with the Fireman. I was at Seablue for dinner with Michael and just as we were going to leave the Fireman text me. His mom is in town from Arizona and he was down on the strip and thought I might be at Seablue. Of course I was. We had a fun time. Closed the bar. I love it when that happens. He's probably got the best dating credentials of any man I know. When I'm with him he's so charming, cute, manly, smart & motivating. I think of him like, "You Are The Sunshine of My Life" - you know those people that just kind of light up a room? That's him. He's the kind of guy you just want to be around. I'm going to dinner and KA with him, his mom & his mom's friend on Wednesday night. Not sure if it's a date. Not sure it matters. I'm just going to enjoy myself and whatever happens, well, you know the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment