Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Be Mine

Had another surprisingly great night. Love those kinds of nights. I met a friend at Burger Bar at Mandalay Place. We met up with his buddy and his buddy's girlfriend. We were supposed to meet them at Ri Ra but they left because it was crowded and loud and they wanted to watch the game. Burger Bar was ok. I'd been there a long time ago with Counselor for drinks but never eaten there. I'm not a fan of hamburgers so it wasn't sad when all they wanted to do was have drinks. All I could think about was how much I wanted a stack of White Castles! The conversation with the 4 of us was so fun. I don't get nervous meeting new people; I thrive on it but you always hope there's chemistry. Nothing worse than an uncomfortable, forced conversation. Painful. But no worries with that tonight. We could have all chatted well into the night but they had to leave for dinner at the Palms.

After drinks at Burger Bar we split up from the other couple and went back to Ri Ra. Thank God. I was starving. He got a double burger that was HUGE. Looked yummy though. He gave me his pickle. I LOVE pickles. I got their special: mussels and a salad. The muscles were delish. I would highly recommend them.

But the best part of the night was the little 22 year old Irish waiter who hit on me. Ok, to be fair, when we walked in I told the hostess how much I loved her Irish accent. She said I'd love one of the waiters, Brian. "He has dimples," she bragged. She was right. He did have dimples. The cutest thing ever. He was adorable. I though oh Baby, Be Mine. He got my number and I told him to give me a call. I felt a little like a dirty old man though. I'm 39. Technically I'm old enough to be his mom. That's gross. But he was so damn cute. His accent was irresistible. I could play Demi to his Ashton for a couple dates... couldn't I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment