Popular Posts

Friday, May 20, 2011

It's The End Of The World As We Know It

Dinner at Seablue with Counselor tonight. Actually he got there early, before the bar opened, so we hit Emeril's for a cocktail first. 

All I can say is holy crap, we got into it. Went into our past, got honest about our future, spoke frankly & got a lot out into the open, not just about our relationship but about our lives. Things we've both done that we're not proud of. It was good. We needed to have this conversation I think. He tried to read my palm last night, my loveline. It was comical & sweet. 

After dinner we went down to the arena. He said hi to some of the guys on the way thru to get my things. We plopped down in DQ's office. They talked sports and quick updates on the arena. About 10 minutes later we left DQ alone and went to my office. Counselor shuts the door and we go back into memory lane mode. A couple of times tonight we almost crossed my self-imposed boundary. We didn't but flirted dangerously close. 

Before heading out we popped out to the vommy to see the Black Eyed Peas rehearsal for the Billboard Music Awards. It was a closed rehearsal so the BEP security dude got in our face, "IT'S A CLOSED REHEARSAL." Yeah, yeah, yeah meathead. We're leaving. Hate to break it to you but we've both seen our share of BEP rehearsals. 

Night ended by me taking Counselor to Del Friscos. Surprise, surprise Boy Wonder was there with a pal, drunk so Counselor had to go drive them home. Probably a good thing on all accounts. 

There's so much in my head right now that I can't even begin to spit it all out. I'm just going to pray that if the Rapture happens tomorrow and It's The End Of The World As We Know It I get to see my dog in heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment