Popular Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011


 briefly spoke to Max. He was over @ Mandalay and said everything is going well over there. He said they're done. Acutaly that doens't surirpse me because really, it's jsut a stage. it's not like it's like our awards show stage here. At least i don't think so. i havent actually seen it so i'm assming it's not a monstrocity. I hope Mark comes back though. i got to see him last night. he came to my office. I think to say hi. maybe he was looking to talk to me about the stupid golf cart but i think he came to check in with me. at least that's what i'm telling myself. Then at the very end of the night, like around 10p i went into a hissy fit because i didn't know about a shoot out back and i had to keep a couple ushers around to securite the locker room hallway. he was sweet. I walked into the DCP offices and he was sitting there talking to Nicole. He got up and walked backstage with me. He looked tired but he still got up. We meandered and talked a little business, a little nuthin'. He still makes my heart bounce. I cna't help it. it's involuntary. That's how I know i really like him. He gives me the oooie, gooies. So good. I miss this feeling. My head knows he's not into me at all or he would have made it known. But my heart tells me, wait Aim, maybe there's something there because he's still coming to see you when he doesn't have to. he's still smiling at you. The relationship i'm having with him in my head is so much better than the one we're having in real life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment