Popular Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nessun Dorma

I've got to be up in 31 minutes so what's the point of sleep? I'm just gonna pull an all nighter. This is the eve when Nessun Dorma. Instead I'm tapping on my Air with the pads of my fingertips because I just painted my nails. 

I toyed with the idea of bringing my Mac on vaca. It's certainly small enough. But I'm going to try unplugging for a couple of days. I'm not completely sans communication though. I'm bringing my CrackBerry. 

I am going to try hard to forget about everything at work, harder to forget about what the hell I'm doing with my life and hardest to move on from M. I hate that I still like him so much. I guess it's like a pot of boiling water - just takes awhile to cool off. Maybe floating on a raft in the crystal blue ocean listening to Chris Botti might help. I'm gonna say probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment