Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Maybe

Seablue is closing in 9 months, around Thanksgiving. As with everything in life, my time with Seablue too will come to an end. My friend Michelle who worked there just left for San Fran. My other friend there, Christine, is doing the same only moving to Florida in a few weeks. They're both just picking up and moving. Reminded me of when I did that and moved out here to Vegas 12+ years ago - when I ran away from home. I left everyone and everything I knew back in the Twin Cities. I just threw all my crap in storage and flew out here. Once I found an apartment I had the moving company drive what little stuff I had and started over. I was in my late 20s. The thought of doing that now at 40 isn't scary. It's something I think about often, especially lately. There's nothing for me here anymore. I'm not sure there ever was.

Something significant is looming on my horizon. I can feel it. Don't know if it's good or bad. Maybe it's a move, a love or a death. Not sure if I'm headed for danger or a revelation. I could be walking into a trap or the most amazing experience of my life. Or maybe it's the Ambien I just took. Time will tell I suppose... Maybe as early as tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment