Popular Posts

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Makes Me Want To Cry

Who's that hot piece of tail over there?
Church was interesting today. In lieu of a sermon they had a a small orchestral ensemble and the choir do a requiem. I normally love music in this genre but the requiem was like a fugue, and very depressing. Lots of minor notes. Not my cup of tea. I appreciate the music but found myself daydreaming, and not about productive things. I bailed at the start of the final hymn. Prob not the most mature thing to do but I didn't have the patience to sit there thru another song.

On the way home I hit the bagel joint for a bagel & lox. It's become my new Sunday routine. Today I had the misfortune to drop it on my passenger-side floor. Luckily it was still in the box so it was still edible. "Goddamn it," were the words first out of my mouth. Yeah, not the best choice of words given where I had just come from. 
I love the feel of grass in my
paws & the wind in my snout.

Home, I shared some of the smoked salmon with George Bennett and then headed to the park to take advantage of the beautiful (but windy) March weather. The park actually wasn't that crowded. We did a couple of laps. After the second lap GB and I took a spot in the sun and rubbed our toes in the soft grass. I love watching him just lay in the grass and watch things. It's stupid but sometimes it Makes Me Want To Cry. He's so happy just playing at the park.

I was going to get my toes painted but my little shop was busy so I hit the dreaded grocery store instead. I hate going there. I have no business being there. I walked out with a bill of $117 and got some pasta, vegis, cheese, Pellegrino & bread. Granted, I bought some good stuff but I'm willing to bet 90% of all the vegis go bad by Thursday and the cheese will be moldy in a week. They didn't even have any tulips.

And what did I have for dinner? Ramen. What a colossal waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment