Popular Posts

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday

Friday the 13th. Nothing particularly remarkable about today. I was supposed to take the day off but ended up working several hours anyhow because of some extremely needy people who I wish would fall off a cliff. I was not happy about going in so as soon as I hit the arena I popped into Trubes' office and said, "5.30. Seablue." She just nodded in agreement. Thank God. This is why we're friends. She gets me. 

This is one of the last free weekends we have in the next couple of months so it's pretty quiet. The guys are painting the offices so they're right outside my door. They can hear me singing so I belt out some old school Whodini. They just laugh - but I hear them singing along to New Edition, Luther Vandross and PM Dawn. Yeah, they made today bearable. I love horsing around with the guys. 

Bouchon goodie bag
Last night was dinner with mom and dad @ Bouchon and we got goodie bags. My parents didn't want to bring them home in their luggage so they gave them to me to bring into work. I gave them to the girls in the office. I think they like getting stuff like this. And if they don't, they can toss it. 

5.25p rolls around and we're at the entrance to the restaurant. Yeah, we're a little eager. I got oysters. Haven't had them in a while. She got a bun-less hamburger and I got the ahi with broccolini to go. We couldn't have been there for more than an hour. Quickie tonight. Suited us both just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment