Popular Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Soulmate

48oz steak at Seablue
Tonight I was at Seablue and they gave me the most ENORMOUS piece of meat! No, it wasn't in the form of a man, sadly. It was a 48oz steak. Have you ever actually SEEN 48oz of steak? It's ridiculous. I ate about 1/3 and took the rest home. George Bennett got a slice but I have a feeling I'll be throwing the rest out. I don't see it lasting in my fridge until Monday which is my next projected meal at home.

Top of the ramp!

Stairs are the scariest part!
Today was a great day. I admit I was NOT a fan of the Nitro Circus thing. Thought it was stupid, honestly. Then I met the people - mostly Australian.

And then I got to go to the top of the ramp they fly off of and my whole perspective changed. I LOVE this event. You really can't imagine the height and the slope of this ramp until you're t the top of it. CRAZY high! But oh so fun.

The crew atop the ramp platform
Tomorrow I think I'm going down it on a rug. If they'll let me I'm totally gonna do it. I think they've given me and a couple other guys clearance to do it. I can't wait. Just walking up and down the stairs was a serious adrenaline rush! It's funny how the event I was the least interested in turned out to be the one that is the most fun! Yeah, I know I should take a hint from this lesson and apply it to my personal life but as anyone searching for their Soulmate can tell you... it ain't that easy babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment