Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

If Only For One Night

It's been a while since I've posted anything substantive. I kinda lost focus for a while but am trying to get it back. Turns out it's easy to fall back into bad patterns but not so easy to get back to doing the hard things in life. But I'm working on it. 

So the plan was to blog something every day for a year. It's just not realistic for me to do that so I'm not gonna beat myself up or backtrack and make stuff up just to appease my OCD. I'm only gonna write when I have something to say or when I feel like it. This is my life and I get to make up the rules - and break them when necessary. 

This weekend is Rush and Britney Spears. Looking forward to Rush because Tony is the security director for the tour. He and his wife have become great friends of mine. Tony is usually out with Aerosmith but I've had him in the building with J-lo and some others too. I'm excited to see Britney too. Her show is getting decent reviews and it seems to be more dancing & theatrical like Gaga or Madonna than your typical rock band. Talk about 2 different types of music though. Rush and Brit are 2 opposite ends of the music spectrum.

The countdown is beginning to my next Chris Botti show too. About 3 weeks and I'll be in San Francisco. He's playing with the San Francisco Symphony. So excited. I need a Botti fix. I need out of Vegas for awhile, If Only For One Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment