Popular Posts

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crazy Love

In church today I saw a dad kidding around with his son a couple pews in front of me. They were joking around about something, horsing around. My dad and I fool around like that in church too. Even me at 39 and him 75+ he knows how to get me to laugh in church. It made me miss my dad. It kinda choked me up. I also saw a man with his arm around his wife tenderly squeezing her during the service. It was so obvious even though I could only see the backs of their heads they were still in love after all these years. All this love around me. Crazy Love. What's that phrase? Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink. 

Time to get back to it. I've been slacking for the past week. Ok, who am I kidding, since Easter. Time to get back to the blog, to the workouts, to the sanity, to me. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment