Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tomorrow We'll See

Saturday can't come fast enough, not just because I'm going to see Botti with the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra but because I'm escaping for awhile. I want to get lost in the monotony of an airport, in the excitement of a different city, in the fantasy of being illusive in a hotel bar. I realize this is all very Up In The Air but it's true. I miss traveling for work. A lot.

Technically I should be at work on Saturday night. We have Linkin Park with Prodigy in the arena but I'm opting to take a night for myself. Actually I bought the ticket and booked my travel long before Linkin Park hit the schedule but it wouldn't have mattered. The arena will run just fine without me. And the fact that I'm missing the Linkin Park & Prodigy: icing.

But before then I've got a lot to do - like getting my new MacBook Air. I guess Tomorrow We'll See if it arrives. FedEx, hurry up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment