Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Last Saturday night I kissed one of DQ's buddies. I didn't set out to do this. When I met him he was actually introduced to me as Bren's brother, Derrick. I don't know what happened - actually it was probably all the Sapphire I drank but I remember seeing him for the 1st time and thinking there was something kinda attractive about him. No attractive as in cute but attractive as in a magnet. But it was initially fleeting. I walked into the beach with my Mandalay House credenial and made a beeline for the elevator to the 3rd floor villas. I get up there and see Big Rod. Soon to follow was Bren, Baldizan and Derrick. Bren kind of dished his brother off on Big Rod and me. Apparently all the girls (Bren's and Balrizan's daughters) were in a room up in the hotel and Bren had to get back to watch them. Derrick was left alone - with me. Big mistake. Or best mistake ever. Still trying to figure that out. Anyhow, not sure how or why but we stayed attached to the hip for a long time. At first I kinda felt bad he didn't have anyone to talk to but normally I'd just say fuck it and leave to hang out with Big Rod and the other peeps I know. But this time I didn't. I stuck to him like glue all night. Maybe it was wounded bird syndrome. I saw a helpless man and took advantage of him. Actually I think we both took advantage of each other. We went thru the normal pleasantries. I worked into the convo if he had any kids, a wife, a girlfriend, etc. None of the above. But he's young. Like sick young. 32. That's 8 years younget than me. He's tall, 6'2" bald as an eagle and "in transition" with jobs. He's a substitute teacher at the moment. He wants to be a math teacher and apparently in CA there's a really hard certification test he hasn't passed yet. I think he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment