Popular Posts

Sunday, May 27, 2012

05.27.12 Van Halen @ MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, NV

So tonight I received an unexpected gift. Jeremy, Chris Botti's tour manager shot me an email to say they were here @ the MGM to check out Van Halen. Jeremy, Botti's tour manager, Tim, one of his bass players & Sergi, a tour liaison in the Ukraine all popped down to do a quick look-see of the load in. How fun that this time they're on my turf. Loved that. That was earlier in the day. Right now Van Halen is on stage and the trip are out there. I'm gonna pop over to say hi. We joke but there's a fine line between being a fan and a stalker. I like Botti's music. I don't know him, I don't know much about him. I just like his music. But Jeremy I like. He's quite nice in a Canadian sort of way. Tim is a jokester. I liked him a lot. Sergi was sweet too. Quiet. Then again I don't give others much opportunity to speak.

We bumped into Mick and they all chatted a while. Jeremy's been around a while so he knows a lot of the touring guys.

UNCHAINED
RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL
SHE'S THE WOMAN
ROMEO DELIGHT
TATTOO
EVERYONE WANTS SOME
SOMEBODY GET ME A DOCTOR
CHINA TOWN
HEAR ABOUT IT LATER
PRETTY WOMEN
DRUM SOLO
YOU REALLY GOT ME
TROUBLE WITH NEVER
DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY
I'LL WAIT
HOT FOR TEACHER
WOMAN IN LOVE
OUTTA LOVE AGAIN
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS
ICE CREAM MAN
PANAMA
GUITAR SOLO
AIN'T TALKING ABOUT LOVE
JUMP

No comments:

Post a Comment